Commercial Real Estate Brokerage +
Coworking Consulting Services
There’s never been a better time to enter the flexible office space market. There’s been explosive growth in the number of coworking spaces across the globe and record numbers of coworking members in every geographic area and business type. Added to that, 28% of employees now work remotely and 48% of businesses say that flexibility is a key part of their future real estate plans. So, if you’re an enterprising business owner or entrepreneurial landlord, this burgeoning industry seems like an ideal opportunity for your next business venture…. right?
Well, along with the record number of coworking members out there, there’s been exponential growth in the size of the average shared workspace environment (the average new coworking space is now over 20,000 sq. ft.), huge growth in the number of different companies involved in the industry, and rapidly increasing costs for tenant finishes. So, while you may have gotten by in the past with a small, open office space and minimal upfront costs, today’s competitive environment means that successful coworking facilities require strategic planning, long prep-time and significant capital expenditure. With this in mind, you need help if you want to establish a viable coworking space of your own.
The real estate experts at DenverCOwork, along with their partners at Flexspace Advisors, provide you the expertise you need to make an informed decision about your new coworking space – giving your new venture the best possible chance for success.
Our Coworking Advisory Services Include:
- Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Services: End-to-end brokerage services, ranging from market-wide availability information, to lease negotiation, to construction advisory services. Make certain you are getting the best space, for the best price, with the best possible terms.
- Feasibility Studies: Get assistance with the lang-range planning for your new workspace and ensure that it will be profitable over the long run.
- Competitor Assessment: Utilize our combination of local and national resources to perform a SWOT analysis for your proposed new business. Better identify your strengths and weaknesses to see how your coworking space will differentiate itself in a competitive market.
- Lease Management: Don’t work a broker who’s simply interested in “closing the deal.” Work with industry professionals who have actually signed leases for shared workspaces. With our expertise, we can assist you in identifying and negotiating the terms that will have a direct impact on your future success.
- Operator Network: Tap into our network of experienced shared workspace operators, associations, vendors and other affiliated business to help you manage your new workspace.
- Pro Forma: Work with us to create a thorough pro forma review of your projected workspace. Use our years of proven brokerage services to develop a business plan that sets you up for success.
- Market Analysis: In-depth review of the nearby market ensures that your new space will thrive in your unique region.
- Landlord Advising: Are you a landlord with an under-performing space within your current real estate portfolio? Our flexible workspace experts can conduct a strategic assessment to discover how you can drive additional revenue into your real estate business.